Happy Sunday y’all.. or happy game 2 of the NBA finals! (go warriors!)
I enjoyed my Sunday doing basically nothing. I woke up got to watch Friends with my puppies, go get some sushi (which have you had the sweet potato sushi roll?? To die for), and try some new cauliflower recipes for the NBA final game. Go warriors!
I’ve been dying to try cauliflower pizza, so I did and it’s a MUST have. Especially if you are like me and loooove pizza. Like I could go for Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza 7 days a week.. seriously.
This pizza is seriously so light and leaves you feeling good. You don’t feel heavy and like you drank grease out of a bucket. And most of all you don’t feel guilty!!
I’ve seen so many different recipes and versions of this that I just decided to… throw it all together and see what happened!!
- 2 bags riced cauliflower (I was being lazy because it’s Sunday and didn’t want to do the work)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 cup low fat skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup organic tomato sauce
- 1 cup mix of mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and parmasean cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare cookie sheet or pizza sheet and lay down aluminum foil if you don’t want the mess. Spray Pam or coat with olive oil so the crust cooks
- Mix first 5 ingredients together
- Place on cookie sheet and make into whatever shape you want, making the crust 1 1/4 inch thick or desired thickness
- Cook for 25-30 minutes
- Take out of oven and the top with the sauce, cheese and whatever toppings you want!
~until next time!