Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Blah blah blah. I always get bored with different breakfast foods. And I don’t ALWAYS want to put in the effort to make the smoothie bowls.
I LOVE to put avacado on toast but I always run out of avacado and I don’t want to buy bulk because I never use them fast enough. Happy middle right?
Well anyways. My new favorite breakfast:
- 2 eggs whites (crack them and carefully pour out the white and discard the yolk)
- Sprinkle a little pepper and whatever spices you love
- Toast 1 slice of bread of choice (I either like to slice my baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, or use organic seed bread)
- Spread 2 tsp of almond butter
- Top with eggs
- And make a mini power smoothie!!! (1/2 frozen banana, 1/8 cup frozen blackberries, 1 tbsp protein powder, a splash of unsweetened coconut milk)
Seriously I love it so much! It won’t leave you feeling full but refreshed.
Warm up: 3 rds of Cindy (5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats)
Strength: 4 sets of 12 strict press
Workout: 12 minutes every minute on the minute 2 cleans and 1 jerk (65% of max and keep adding each round)
At home workout: 3 sets of run 400 meters, 21 burpees